Thursday, 26 January 2017

FORMER CAPTAIN WANT TO PLAY HIS BEST HOCKEY- SARDER SINGH

The break after Rio Olympic last year help Indian Hockey Team alot , it is another thing to bring freshness to the pitch and convert it into performance . “After the Asian Champion Trophy and then the Australia series (last year),I could feel that my skills, concentration and fitness are back in sync,” said former captain Sarder.
The rest after Rio worked like cherry on the top. Be it a warm up session, skills training  or cooling down post practice-he has been in thick of action. “I want to paly best hockey as I am focusing on the coming four years. I have developed  skills and maintain my fitness”, he said.

In upcoming Hockey Indian League his focus is on each and every training session as well as in matches. He have also be careful about his fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment